About Rosehill Intermediate
Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, Malo e lelei, hwan-yeong, Bula Vinaka, Āpaka svāgata hai
A very warm welcome to Rosehill Intermediate School. This website introduces you to our school and the hopes and aspirations we have for your child.
Our school has unique characteristics and strengths that are particularly appropriate for meeting the needs of the emerging adolescents. The focus of each programme offered at RIS acknowledges the special nature of the age group we work with. Children of this age are capable of taking a leading role in their learning; they are capable of making decisions and realising consequences.
Upcoming Events in Term 1
- Swimming Sports – 15th February at Rosehill Colleg Pool. Further details to follow
- Boys Softball – 27th February at Prince Edward Park, Papakura.
- Girls Softball – 1st March at Prince Edward Park, Papakura.
- Meet the Teacher Evening – Wednesday 7th March at 6:30 pm.
- Counties Zone Swimming – Friday 9th March at Jubilee Pool in Pukekohe.
2018 – School commences on Thursday 1st of February for all enrolled students.
Rosehill Intermediate School Vision and Values
Rosehill Intermediate School will prepare students for a global future ensuring they are:
CONFIDENT – ‘fostering self-belief’
CONNECTED – ‘placing emphasis on communication skills’
LIFE LONG LEARNERS – ‘encouraging inquiring minds and promoting confidence’
RESPECT – to show care and concern for ourselves, others and our environment
INTEGRITY – to be honest and take responsibiltiy for our actions
SELF-MANAGEMENT – to be prepared and organised and perform to the best of our abilities