All students enrolling at Rosehill Intermediate School must have a copy of an NZ birth certificate or a passport. This is required by the Ministry of Education to ensure eligibility to attend a New Zealand State School. Additionally, the school also requests a copy of your child’s most recent school report. ALL ENROLMENT FORMS AND SPECIAL CHARACTER CLASS APPLICATIONS MUST BE HANDED INTO THE SCHOOL OFFICE FOR PROCESSING BY THE REQUIRED CLOSING DATES.
At Rosehill we accept In-Zone and Out-of-Zone enrolments. Application packs will be sent to Year 6 students at our contributing Primary Schools. Application forms for enrolment in 2019 are available for download or from the office at the beginning of term three. Parents can download any of the enrolment forms for 2019 (including special character classrooms). Click on quick links on the right to download the application forms.
- Enrolment Form – all sections completed and signed by parent/caregiver
- Latest school report
- Birth Certificate / Passport – photocopy or original documents
- Character Classrooms – all sections completed and signed by parent caregiver (by due date)
OUR INFORMATION EVENING FOR NEW STUDENTS FOR 2020 is on Wednesday
ROSEHILL COLLEGE BUS STUDENTS – $100 per term
The cost of a term pass is $100 to be paid before Week 3 in Term 1 and by the end of the previous term for the rest of the year.
- Complete Stationery Packs
- Year 7 classes Stationery + Maths Online Programme + Maths Activity Book = $55
- Year 8 classes Stationery + Maths Online Programme + Maths Activity Book = $48
- Digital classes Stationery + Maths Activity Book = $25
- Enrichment Classes Stationery + Maths Online Programme + Maths Activity Book = $58